We Love Phuket - by Jamie. Bits and Pieces of Phuket.
Little gems that don't quite fit on The Phuket Blog :)


Thailand Photos - Nan

Yes, we love Phuket, but the rest of Thailand is not bad either.

Some years ago, when I had time and no kids, I made a tour of the country. One of the first stops was Nan, which is a rural town with lovely scenery and very few tourists. I rented a bike and drove around the surrounding countryside, through the rice fields and looking for small villages where I might be able to buy some textiles.

Here's a few photos (sorry about the quality, these are scanned from prints):

Nan rice field
Nan rice field
Nan rice field
Nan rice field

• Hotels in Nan

I think when I was there I found a cheap guesthouse, but there are some better places to stay - click these links for information and booking:

• City Park
• Dhevaraj


We Love Phuket - Hope to see you in Phuket soon!

Thailand Photos - Nan

Explore Phuket - Lots of Phuket Information at  Jamie's Original Phuket Blog